Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jonathan Turley on Keith Olbermann about FISA

Jonathan Turley is a professor of law at the George Washington University Law school where he holds the Shapiro Chair for Public Interest Law. He has a long history of interesting cases such as Terry Schiavo and suing the government on behalf of sick workers from none other than Area 51.

He says it as well as it can be said about what happened yesterday and then I'll move along to other topics. I will say that watching the FISA group ListServ email system light up last night was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life and I will be writing on that in great detail as I believe a new movement is emerging among progressive Americans to throw the entire Democratic Senate and House out of office. They'll need replacements and I am willing to bet that new Democrats who respect the constitution will send many of them packing. Here is Jonathan Turley:

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: